BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 21, 2010

teen life:acne

i could never live without this! I know this post is a bit weird but it my blog so boohoo!!i was just thinking after i just put on my nightly acne cream mask of goop(lol) how back in the day(like my dad's generation)if you had acne or a zit before prom you'd have to live with it.now we have zapping methods and cosmetics to get rid of the little nastiness ness's.i am doomed to have acne for my whole life but by using this i don't have to look like this poor person instead i look like this more fotunate person.i guess i break out in my t zone and especially close to my dot, but thats another story. so i say cheers to clearasil ultra 4 hour rapid action treatment cream!!!for keeping me clear and beautiful and fabulous as always-misskris<3

0 comments: